Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 15


So begins week 15. The baby is now about the size of an orange, probably about 4 inches long. His or her little legs are longer now and all the joints are fully functional! Pretty soon, hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be able to start feeling him or her move. I can't wait!

Lately, I've had several good days mixed in with a few bad days. Last week, I had a headache that lasted almost 4 days, with the 4th day culminating in a doozie of a headache. Tylenol does nothing for me, so I pretty much take nothing except for using my "Head On" (which surprising does work for frontal tension headaches) and my heating pad. Saturday, I was having really sharp stomach cramps almost all day long, but I felt just fine when I woke up this morning.

Yesterday, my friend Stephanie and I went to a day spa and got spa pedicures. It was wonderful! I love having shapely, polished toes. Now if it will just last until our trip to Mississippi, that would be great!

Still not really noticing any major weight gain. I'm eating 3 normal meals and snacking intermittently throughout the day, so I'm not totally sure what is going on. I'll be officially weighed again at my May 18th appointment, so we'll hope for a little more growth by then. Overall, I should have gained about 10 pounds by my 20 week mark, but my 10 pound weight loss at the beginning didn't help much. I really can't eat a ton at each meal or else I really pay for it with that lovely indigestion. Although... I do have to say that I haven't been taking my Tums nearly as much lately. Yeah!!

I'm looking forward to an uneventful week before Nathan leaves on Saturday. Then it kicks in to high gear with friends, meetings, church and altered work schedules before I leave next Thursday. Whew! I can't wait to see our Mississippi family and spend a few quality days with them and helping Nathan's Granny turn 90.

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment