Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby bump 11 weeks



I am starting to show with my little baby bump. I have never been so excited to gain weight in my life! I lost 10 pounds in the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy from all the nausea and lack of eating 3 square meals a day. Fortunately, my weight is increasing at about 1/4 pound each time I've been weighed.


My "cravings"?: For the most part, I would say I've had major food aversions. It has been difficult for me to decide ANYTHING that I might want to eat. But right now, the smell of onions, bananas, and fruity chewing gum really turns me off. The two things I find myself wanting a lot of right now are 1. Gatorade and 2. Lunchables (meat, cheese and crackers). It can be Lunchables of any kind, but I prefer the ham although the turkey and bologna run a close second.

This picture is from our exciting trip to Tampa where we surprised Nathan's parents with the news that they are going to be grandparents. We went to the SEC men's basketball tournament in Tampa to support Nathan's alma mater, Mississippi State (who won the tournament, btw!) and I sported my "Future Bulldog" shirt to see how long it would take for them to figure it out! How many times do you get to announce that you're pregnant to a thousand Mississippi State fans?

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea with the MS State shirt!! We're so pumped for you guys!! I'll be adding you to my blogger list!

    ReplyDelete