So, I guess the baby must be mad too that Memphis disappointed in my brackets because he/she has been giving me some serious indigestion this week. Fortunately, it hasn't really been followed with any nausea so that has been a blessing.
I saw my brother today at the gym and he poked my belly and told me that "his nephew" was incubating in there. He said he knew I wanted a boy because boys are just so much easier. Haha. Ask my parents which one of us they thought was easier....
All the ladies at work and church are now starting to pat my baby bump. One lady at work today told me that I was looking "bloaty." Are you serious? Do NOT ever tell a woman gaining weight really for the first time in her life that she looks "bloaty!" Ask Nathan... one day he affectionately called it my "pudge." FYI...the list of acceptable terms to label my belly are: bump, bulge, pooch and pouch. If you call it anything else, be prepared to have a hormonal pregnant lady pounce on you!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOL. The comments only go downhill from here! Such comments as, "you're huge," "are you SURE there's just one?" and "you're about to pop," said however endearingly suddenly spark a rage in you worse than a thousand fires! hope that indigestion goes away soon. it was my worst enemy in the first trimester! i lived on tums!
ReplyDelete