The 14 week belly!
Yesterday at work, a little physically and mentally handicapped girl asked me if "I had a baby in my belly." I told her yes I did and I asked her if she wanted to feel my belly. She said "YEAH!" and then proceeded to ask me "when is he going to come out?" Ha ha! It was so cute that it put a smile on my face all day!
My cousin Olivia stopped by my work yesterday too, just to say hi! That girl is so busy, but she hadn't seen me since I told her that I was pregnant and she just needed to see how I was doing. She and her boyfriend, Tom, were both very excited that we are expecting and said they thought we would be wonderful parents. I am just loving the enthusiasm of my whole family! I think they all are ready for a baby in the family to cuddle on!
Last night, Nathan asked me what I wanted for dinner. I knew immediately that it was a "sausage thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut." Yum! I dreamed of it all the way home, and then...... disappointment. At Pizza Hut, if you want regular sausage, you have to ask for "pork topping" or they give you italian sausage. So I ended up with an italian sausage, lukewarm, kinda crispy, no sauce pizza. GRRRRR! And to make matters worse, it upset my stomach all night long! To make up for it, we are going to go out and get a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrell this morning.
Nathan gets to pick out his early Father's Day present today...a new grill. Our old one has blown over in the wind and we've made due with some replacement parts, but a new grill would be nice. We still plan on doing some summer entertaining. And...I know the baby will want some steaks this summer too!




So glad you are blogging now and I can keep up with your pregnancy! You look great. Keep those pictures coming!
ReplyDelete