Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back from the South

Avery had her first trip on an airplane this last week. She did great and slept almost the whole flight. She didn't fuss at all!
This is four generations on the Seago side. The church ladies at my in-laws church hosted a "sip 'n see" shower for me. Avery got lots of nice things!
My little girl is looking so grown up! She is 6 weeks old now.
Avery with her "GG"- great granny.
I just love this picture... doesn't she look comfortable sitting with our friend Audra?!

We had a great trip. We got to spend a lot of time visiting with several family and friends. Avery did great. She is only waking up usually once a night to nurse. When we got home on Monday night, she actually slept all night! She is starting to smile and coo a lot. She also is loving her baths now that I figured out that she likes them warmer and to be dunked down in the water. She is starting to outgrow all her newborn clothes lengthwise, but her 0-3 month clothes are still a little big in the waist. She is in a bigger size diaper too. She is growing so much. I am planning on getting her weighed again on Friday.

I go back to work on December 2nd. Two more weeks of maternity leave. It's gone way too fast and I am going to miss spending every day with Avery! It is going to tear me up to leave her!

Well, that's it for now. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment