Today at Avery's weight check, she weighed 8lb 10 3/4oz! That is almost a pound gain in the last two weeks! She is also 23 1/2 inches...another inch! I think we have finally crossed over into steady weight gain as breastfeeding has significantly improved for Avery and I. I can actually say I am starting to enjoy it... unfortunately just in time to go back to work and her get more bottles.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Weight update
Today at Avery's weight check, she weighed 8lb 10 3/4oz! That is almost a pound gain in the last two weeks! She is also 23 1/2 inches...another inch! I think we have finally crossed over into steady weight gain as breastfeeding has significantly improved for Avery and I. I can actually say I am starting to enjoy it... unfortunately just in time to go back to work and her get more bottles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment