A Valentine's photo of the Seago family. My, how things have changed since last year! Nathan and I went to the Cirque du Soleil show "Alegria" for our birthdays/Valentine's. It was great! We enjoyed getting to spend a little time with just the two of us.I guess it has been made public now so I have some news... I am going to be changing jobs and working closer to home. I am going to be working less days, not commuting (the facility is less than 1/2 mile away) and getting to spend more time at home with Avery. I never realized how life changing it would be to have a baby and that I would want to stay home so much. I do love my profession and still enjoy what I do though. It was also a tough decision to leave where I am currently, as I feel loyalty there and enjoy my coworkers and patients, but we ultimately decided this was best for our long term goals as a family. Please pray for us, especially me, as I embark on this new venture.
In other news, Avery is now sleeping in her own bed! We were so prepared for her to cry it out, but it was about 5 minutes and then silence! She does wake somewhat frequently, but goes back to sleep fairly easily and then wakes once for a feeding. She sleeps from about 10pm-7:30am. We are still pretty tired because we are sleeping lighter, waiting for crying, but I'm sure that will improve. Right now, she has a cold so that is no fun either. Runny nose and nasty cough...yuck!
Aunt Shelly got Avery an exersaucer because the doctor said she needs to stand and play more on her own. Happy early birthday and Christmas present that is going to be really handy in the coming days!
Avery is also now experiencing some rice cereal. We've given her about 1-2 tablespoons at night and she really likes it. She was showing signs of being ready so we went ahead. We will probably start stage 1 foods in another 2 weeks or so. She will love it!
We were bummed about the Colts' Superbowl loss, but Avery looked super cute supporting them!
Anyway, as you can tell, there's a lot going on in the Seago household....lots of positive things! We are looking forward to a trip to Nashville in a few weeks and Nathan's dad's BIG 7-0! Have a blessed week!




So exciting about Avery's milestones and your job change!! I know what that feels like, and I KNOW you will love being home more! Let us know when you are heading to Nashville! We live in BG and would to see you sometime :)
ReplyDelete