I just made it through my glucose test! My drink was fruit punch flavored and tasted mostly like "spicy" Hawaiian punch. Not bad. About halfway through it, it got harder and harder to drink. I had a big knot in my throat and I just kept thinking, "please don't throw it up!" Nathan met me at the lab this morning since they didn't have any cases until noon. We went for a walk up to the new Birthing Center at Howard. It was beautiful! The rooms are spacious and I think we'll do just fine there. We met some of the staff and everyone was very friendly. Nathan took me down to the cath lab to "show me off" to his co-workers and then I had my blood drawn. The ladies in the lab were excellent and very friendly, as usual. Now, I'm just doing a few errands at home, then off to work!
Whew! It's over! I should have the results by my appointment on Tuesday. :)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment