
I am 37 weeks pregnant today and considered full term! The baby should be able to come any time now with the expectation to "thrive." What a milestone for us mentally... to know that unless something really out of the ordinary happened that we should be meeting our little girl any time!

The nursery is finally finished! She will stay in the bassinet in our room for a little while, but she now officially has a home/room to come home to! I feel so much more relaxed knowing that I don't just have a ton of stuff left to do! Her laundry is done, diaper bag packed, and everything put away in its place.

This is my 37 week belly picture. You can definitely tell she is dropping. Some people even think I've lost some weight because my belly is starting to be shaped differently as she moves down.

This is catch up... 36 week belly picture.

Aunt Jill and Bryce came over yesterday and helped me clean house. We got all the bathrooms cleaned, the floors mopped, the stairs vacuumed, kitchen cleaned, and strollers put together. We even had time for some down time and visiting, which was a wonderful mental break! Aunt Jennifer is coming next week and hopefully we will be able to vacuum/spot clean the carpet and wash the windows. I am going to try to get my car cleaned and set up the car seat this week. I need to try to finish my thank you notes from last week's shower this week too. The fridge and freezer are stocked and ready! I am almost ready! My bag is packed... let me get a few more things done this week and let my parents get back safely, and I'm ready for her to make her entrance!
Keep us posted! Have you guys decided on a name yet? Hang in there these last couple weeks!
ReplyDelete