I know I haven't done my weekly update, but things have been hectic this week! I am 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant as of today. At today's doctor appointment, she said that I am almost 3 cm dilated and progressing well. I told her I was a little nervous that both of my parents going to be out of state in different places this next week, but she was optimistic that it wouldn't be this week, because the baby is still mildly high (but getting lower every day... as I can tell by my increasing sciatica!).
Sunday I had my shower in Marion. There were probably at least 75 people there and the amount of gifts was absolutely overwhelming! We got some really nice things and some of our bigger things too. I really enjoyed myself. My dad had to bring the gifts to our house in his trailer because there was so much! I was so overwhelmed with everything that my mom helped me put things away for 6 hours on Tuesday. Whew!
We are pretty much ready for her when she comes now. The doctor said it is now up to her whenever she decides to make her entrance. Sunday I will officially be full term! Wow!
I promise to post some pictures this weekend in my 37 week post!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah! So excited for you all! We are praying for a safe, healthy baby girl, delivery, and recovery for you!
ReplyDelete