Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back from Mississippi

This 17th week is especially hard because the baby is now the size of an onion. The bad part is... I can't stand onions right now! Ha ha! The baby is about 5 inches long and should weigh about 7 ounces. He or she is now getting harder bones and has fingerprints! How cool!
We just got back from Mississippi on a whirlwind trip (at least it was for me...Nathan had 10 days off, while I had just 2) for Granny's 90th birthday. It was the first time that my mother-in-law's whole family has EVER been together! We had such a good time and it was very hard to leave this morning.
My in-laws were excited to see that I'm (kind of) growing. My mother-in-law Pam talked to the baby quite a bit. Mom Seago, I'm sure that he or she will definitely know that you are NOT a smoker! :) I got some advice from other family members on how to "look more pregnant." All in due time, I'm sure.

By the way, for those who haven't heard my rant yet... when I was getting an adjustment the other day, my chiropractor said "You can't tell you are pregnant yet, you just look kind of chubby." I wanted to punch her in the face! But, I chose not to let my hormones get the best of me and brushed it off my shoulder.

Well, I am in desperate need of a nap since we had to be up at 4am to make our 6:30am flight from Memphis this morning! I'll never function at church or work if I don't! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would've been able to fight the urge to punch someone who told me I looked chubby. And you DO NOT look chubby! I love the "x weeks until I'm a Grandma!" thing. So cute!

    ReplyDelete