
GIRL!
Little baby Seago is now officially "little baby GIRL Seago!" I had my ultrasound at 9:30 ish this morning. I woke up not feeling well at all and I thought 'Why of all days, today?' But by the time I was on the table I was feeling a little better. It was neat to see all the pictures of her and hear her heartbeat (and see it pumping!). Her HR was 138bpm which is really good and normal. She has all her fingers and toes and all her bones are there and intact! I also have gained 5lbs since my last appointment 6 weeks ago, which was a nice thing to hear. When they got to the part about telling us her gender, the tech was very dramatic...."You guys... are having.... a .... little....................................girl."
The little stinker is stubborn... she wouldn't move her head (which is currently pointed downward) in a place where her brain could be measured so the tech kept hitting my belly with the ultrasound head. Not a good thing, because they make me pee in a cup every time I am there and I downed a bottle of water pretty quickly before I got there. I am not very excited about peeing in a cup, but I was so happy when she finally handed it to me. Ha ha!
Daddy Nathan is very excited and I keep hearing the expression "We are having a little girl!?!" over and over. It's adorable. He will be wonderful with her.
We bought her first little girl outfit. It's a little pink sleeper that says "Mommy and Daddy's Sweetest" with a big strawberry on it. It is soooo cute!
So everyone is excited and we can't wait to meet her in October!


By the way, we don't have any names picked out yet!




Congratulations!! Andrew & I are sooo excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Be careful! All the little girl dresses, bows, and accessories are hard to turn down!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Koren :) You will be a great mommy! Little girls are so fun, and their clothes... oh my how cute :)!!
ReplyDelete