This is a 17 1/2 week picture taken tonight. I have been fretting this week a little bit about how I haven't gained much weight, etc. The Lord must have heard me because overnight, I sprouted this belly. The baby must have REALLY grown in the last few days. Or maybe it's all that southern cookin' I tried to squeeze in this last week. Anyway, I just thought it was update worthy! Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Belly Explosion!
This is a 17 1/2 week picture taken tonight. I have been fretting this week a little bit about how I haven't gained much weight, etc. The Lord must have heard me because overnight, I sprouted this belly. The baby must have REALLY grown in the last few days. Or maybe it's all that southern cookin' I tried to squeeze in this last week. Anyway, I just thought it was update worthy! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow! You popped! Too cute!
ReplyDelete