31 weeks! Hard to believe how fast time has flown! This past weekend, Nathan and I celebrated (although not yet officially) our 3 year anniversary. What awesome things the last 3 years have done for us and we are so looking forward to becoming parents together in just a few short weeks!As for how I'm feeling, I'm still having some intermittent nausea and low back pain. Most recently, I've been able to enjoy the onset of some plantar fasciitis in my right foot which has done nothing to help all my other aches and pains. Overall though, still feeling good but not enjoying the HEAT wave!
I don't have anything particularly exciting to report so I've decided to write up my top 10 things I love/hate the most about pregnancy. Enjoy.
TOP 10 THINGS I HATE MOST ABOUT PREGNANCY
1. First trimester morning sickness
2. Low back pain
3. Everyone saying "the best advice is to not listen to anyone's advice" and then giving me advice anyway
4. Strangers touching my belly
5. Affectionate nicknames like "fat elephant" and "waddle lady"
6. People thinking I have the right to eat like a pig and not care about it
7. People thinking that I'm carrying in such a way that I must be having a boy and my ultrasound was wrong
8. People making comments about how small (usually the comment is "You aren't very big for almost 8 months pregnant!) I am
9. Baby kicking me in the ribs
10. Having to wear support hose which make my feet super stinky, as if they weren't gross enough being so swollen
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT
1. Feeling the baby move
2. People saying "You look so cute pregnant"
3. The fact my husband finds me sexier
4. Planning the baby's room
5. Trying to pick out a name
6. Having a good reason for being grouchy
7. Looking at other people's newborns and thinking how much I can't wait to see my own
8. Teasing Nathan about having to change poopy diapers and clean up baby puke
9. Maternity clothes that are still cute and fashionable
10. Knowing that all this suffering leads me to meet my little lady and how much I can't wait to be a mom
Doctor's appointment tomorrow! Have a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment