Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Watch out for Uncle Jared

32 weeks and moving right along! I am officially 8 months pregnant...and when I say that it seems like the end is getting closer so quickly! I won't deny it, I'm starting to get ready for it. She stays very busy in the belly. Sometimes I think she is trying to make an "Alien" exit because her foot comes 3 inches outside of my belly sometimes. I'm getting a lot more sharp pains now that things are really starting to stretch.
I can't believe the difference in this full picture from the last one I took just a couple weeks ago. I am definitely starting to feel rounder! The doctor said that I'm still "all belly" and so far have only had a 19 pound weight gain. My blood pressure and overall health has been really good. In good news, the doctor said there is a chance she won't induce me and let me go on my own. She still may want to control it some with pitosin once I go into labor depending on her St. Joe schedule, but I was so relieved to hear that.
It's been a busy and emotional week full of projects. Nathan started painting the front room on Monday and I finished up a good portion of it by Thursday ( mostly just trimming) and we got the furniture moved back. We finished the final bit of it yesterday and I am so relieved! Nathan's car broke down on Wednesday (we were supposed to take it in for service on Thursday!) and that made for a hectic Wednesday and Thursday with the driving situation. Thank goodness I don't work on Thursdays anymore! Did I mention that Nathan was running a fever and had a sore throat for two days? Finally, the baby's dresser came in (I saw it just sitting on the porch as I was leaving for work Wednesday morning) and we put it together last night. Her room is finally taking form! My first shower is this Saturday with the ladies from church and I'm super excited to start celebrating with everyone!
Uncle Jared decided to see whose belly was bigger when he brought his girlfriend over for a visit Saturday night. What do you think? I think it's almost even! We went to Outback and we all had AWESOME steaks! Yum! Baby and I love our red meat protein!
Then finally, to cap off the week, Uncle Jared decided to demonstrate what going through labor would be like. I am so thankful for my little brother's wisdom. I think I am going to have to closely monitor what he teaches my daughter! Haha!

This week should be pretty restful. I'm really happy about it and I think I really need it. Not much longer before I won't be able to control my personal rest time and some little lady controls it for me. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment