Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

39 weeks...almost done

So I guess the fact of the matter is that no matter when she comes now, it is almost over. I am so ready now and each day seems to just drag. The only thing I can honestly say that I will miss about pregnancy is her moving in my tummy. The rest of it, I'm so over it! I'm ready to meet my little one.

Here are some of my final insights and thoughts about pregnancy. Hopefully this will be my last pregnancy post!

5 Things I Couldn't have Lived Without During Pregnancy:
- TUMS, TUMS and more TUMS
- My Snoogle pillow
- Grilled cheese
- Under belly maternity pants
- Lemon lime Gatorade

5 Things I am Scared about with Labor:
- Pain
- Needles, especially the epidural
- Bleeding
- Possibly tearing or having an episiotomy
- Lack of modesty

5 Things I Absolutely Cannot Wait For:
- Seeing her little face
- Hearing her cry for the first time
- Giving her a name (finally!)
- The relief of no longer anticipating labor or whether I will get a late night wake-up
- Getting to share her with family

5 Things I am Thankful for:
- My husband, who has been wonderful throughout the whole process. I'm excited for him too.
- My parents, who have helped me mentally and physically along the way.
- A healthy pregnancy, and thus far, a healthy baby.
- Minimal, but normal, weight gain.
- A talented OB that I trust.

I am going to try to post some pictures later tonight. Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes...hopefully she'll be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment