Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

18 weeks

So I am at the 18 week mark... just a few short weeks from being HALFWAY through! Wow! I really can't believe it because at my 6 week mark, I was going "how am I going to do this?" Glad to report that I am feeling really good except for headaches and back pain/SI joint pain. Both of those things can be pretty disabling at times.

So at 18 weeks, the baby has started moving like crazy, but I only feel it occasionally. One day I thought my pager was going off, but I realized that the vibration I felt was not where my pager was... I'm assuming that is the baby, but I'm sure I'll feel him/her much more soon. He or she is passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. It is about the size of a sweet potato now.

We have one more week until we find out the sex of the baby and get to see him/her for the first time! I haven't had any ultrasounds since they have been able to find good heartbeats each time I've had an appointment. What do I think it is? My feelings at this point say BOY. Who knows though... I could be wrong!

Because of my feelings that little baby Seago is a boy, several have asked what would we name him... Honestly, I have no idea. But my friend Holland from work suggested : Viggo Seago because of Nathan's uncanny resemblance to the actor Viggo Mortenson (see picture below). Hmmm, I'm not sure that I'm hooked on it, but it sure would be funny!
I probably won't post again until after my ultrasound on the 18th, but stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Seagos! This is Laura Clark (Fort Wayne) I was looking through my friend Sue Beth's blog, then through her sister Stephanies blog and saw a familiar name. Congrats! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I've never heard of Viggo, but he sure DOES look like Nathan! Crazy!

    I can't wait to hear the sex!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viggo is famous for playing 'Aragorn' in Lord of the Rings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow... that is Nathan's face. Weird!

    ReplyDelete