
34 weeks! Wow! I am 8 1/2 months pregnant! The realization of the little one coming our way in the next few weeks is really becoming the number one consuming thought for both of us. My last appointment went well. They did give me some medicine to help with this occasional, but sometimes debilitating, nausea that I've been having again. She said at the next appointment, they are going to start checking me to see if I am starting to efface or dilate at all. Wow!Surprisingly, I have been sleeping better the past week and my pain has been minimal except for when she makes abrupt movements. I took a nap Saturday and today, so I guess I'm still exhausted.
We are having a special gospel meeting series this week on "Family Matters." So far, we've had 3 really good lessons. These topics couldn't have come at a better time!
Other than that, nothing major to report. Let's hope things stay relatively uneventful for a few more weeks. Have a great week!




How exciting :) You look so good! I hope your nausea gets better. Enjoy your last weeks with Nathan before your little sweet girl arrives. I will always cherish those last few weeks that were just "us" before Garrett arrived. He is now the light of our lives, but it is always fun to remember when it was just the two of us :)
ReplyDelete